Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wedding Necklace

I am going to a family wedding next weekend and have an excuse to make myself a necklace. The outfit I am wearing is black and grey but I wanted to put some colour in the piece so I've introduced some pink.For the centre I have used a piece of 1.2mm wire as my base put a loop in each end and bent it into a semi circle shape. Then I've made myself a selection of strands with .4mm wire and 'lucite' flower beads, swarovski crystals and glass pearls. I have then wound them around the base  I have then added a couple of strands of tiger tail and threaded a few beads and larger pearls to balance the sides of the necklace with the centre. I have made ear ring s and a  'lucite' flower bracelet in black to match. I love making pieces like, and am available to undertake commissions for pieces like this for weddings or special occasions.
 

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful beaded necklace....The Gold necklace are not only for the womens, they are lot of
    men’s gold necklace are available in market. There are simple gold chains that can authority pendants and there are
    adorned pieces that charge no added adornments. Men acknowledge this appearance as well.

    ReplyDelete